BRITISH AIRWAYS FLIGHT CANCELLATION & DELAYS COMPENSATION
The airline British Airways ranks 14th among the top-rated air carriers. Here’s a list of updated data about the company, its strengths, its weaknesses, its reputation, and its awards.
The airline British Airways ranks 14th among the top-rated air carriers when it comes to reimbursement or the payment of the compensation to which passengers are entitled in certain cases.According to the law, the cancellation of a British Airways flight may lead to the payment of flat-rate compensation, but it’s not automatic.Here’s a list of updated data about the company, its strengths, its weaknesses, its reputation, and its awards.
British Airways Flight Cancellation & Delays Compensation
The airline British Airways ranks 14th among the top-rated air carriers. What does this mean? It means that you could still face British Airways cancelled flights, or be entitled to British Airways compensation for flight delays. Here’s a list of updated data about the company, its strengths, its weaknesses, its reputation, and its awards. Your best defense is a good offence. Know the airline you are flying on, and contact us if you need help filing a British Airways flight delay compensation claim.
Available updated data on British Airways to assist you with your British Airways cancelled flights compensation
- IATA code: BA
- Founded in 1924 (Imperial Airways); later became British Airways in 1974 and, since 2011, has been under the control of the International Airlines Group (IAG) after merging with Iberia
- Fleet of 268 aircraft, excluding affiliates (December 2016)
- 550 destinations in 130 countries
- Hubs: Gatwick and Heathrow
- Head office: Waterside (Heathrow)
- Founding member of OneWorld
- Loyalty program: Avios
- Privilege program: Premier, Gold, Silver Executive Club
- Exclusive lounges reserved for British Airways-Iberia (IAG) members: Club World, Club Europe (650 lounges worldwide)
- Skytrax rating: 4/5 stars (14th in 2016)
Impressed? You should be. But you should still be prepared for British Airways cancelled flights and delays and know your rights if they occur. Allow us to successfully negotiate British Airways flight delay compensation on your behalf, and if you have suffered through British Airways cancelled flights, we will make it our mission to get your British Airways cancelled flights compensation into your hands where it should be!
- 2nd best transatlantic airline (2014)
- One World member, best alliance (2014)
From National Geographic readers:
- Best medium-haul airline (in 2016)
- Best long-haul airline (in 2016)
Business Traveller Awards
- Best short-haul airline (2016)
- Concorde Room: best airport lounge (2016)
- Best loyalty program (2016)
World Travel Awards :
- Europe’s Leading Airline to Asia (2016)
- Europe’s Leading Airline – First Class (2016)
There is always room for improvement, and any traveller can tell you that an uneventful trip is never a sure thing. If you encounter delays or British airways cancelled flights, we can help you settle your British Airways compensation claim successfully.
- BA CityFlyer
- IAG Cargo
When flying with airline affiliates, how do you know which policies apply and which don’t? Call us and you don’t have to worry. If you have a claim over British Airways cancelled flights, let us help you. Together we can secure you British Airways compensation.
Overall, British Airways has a good reputation according to passengers, with above-average ratings. Here are some of the ratings given by users on various influential social networks:
- TripAdvisor 3.5/5 (out of 12,562 reviews in April 2017)
- Flight-Report 7.4/10 (out of 493 reviews in April 2017)
- What The Flight 3.3/5 (out of 137 reviews in April 2017)
Even above average ratings do not guarantee a delay-free trip. If you need assistance with your British Airways flight delay compensation claim, contact us.
British Airways receives the highest rating for the safety of its airplanes.
- AirlineRatings safety score: 7/7
- AirlineRatings product score: 6/7
- The British Airlines cancelled flights online section on the British Airways website is complete and very clear, with reimbursement options, which makes it easier for us to aid you in obtaining reimbursements you are entitled to due to British Airways cancelled flights.
The punctuality of British Airways is probably its weakest point overall, according to the data collected. This makes it more important than ever to enlist our know-how to get you your BA flight delay compensation. The reviews of the comfort of the seats, the quality of the service on board and on the ground, and the in-flight entertainment and meal offerings are quite varied.
- Average overall rating: 5/10 on Skytrax (2006 passenger reviews) for British Airways
- Skytrax World Airline Awards 2016 ranking: British Airways placed 26th
- According to the many verified reviews gathered, the quality of the onboard and ground service remains uneven
96% OF SUCCESS
Depending on the circumstances, a claim for British Airways compensation may allow you to receive compensation for any British Airways cancelled flights. To make sure you’re receiving the compensation for BA cancelled flights to which you’re entitled under the law while saving time, money, and energy, trust flightclaim.ca for all your British Airways compensation claims.