Air France Flight Cancellation & Delays CompensationThe French airline Air France ranks 12th among the top-rated air carriers. Here’s a list of updated data about the company, its strengths, its weaknesses, its reputation, and its awards.
AIR FRANCEThe French airline Air France ranks 12th among the top-rated air carriers when it comes to reimbursement or the payment of compensation in case of disputes.With Air France, a claim for a delay may result in the payment of compensation within the limits set by law.Here’s a list of updated data about the company, its strengths, its weaknesses, its reputation, and its awards.
Air France Flight Cancellation & Delays Compensation
All airlines are NOT created equal. In order to protect yourself and understand your rights, we have provided some information on a few airlines for your benefit. The French airline Air France ranks 12th among the top-rated air carriers. Murphy’s Law dictates that no matter how high an airline rates, anything that can go wrong will. If you want to ensure you receive adequate compensation for Air France cancelled flights, keep reading. Here’s a list of updated data about the company, its strengths, its weaknesses, its reputation, and its awards. We aim to prepare you in advance for any and all of your Air France compensation claims.
Available updated data on Air France
- IATA code: AF
- Founded in 1933; became Air France-KLM in 2004
- Fleet of 585 aircraft with KLM and Transavia (May 2016)
- 231 destinations worldwide (316 for Air France-KLM)
- 1,600 daily scheduled flights (in 2013)
- Head office: Roissy CDG
- Founding member of SkyTeam
- Loyalty program: Flying Blue
- Privilege program: Flying Blue Silver, Gold, Platinum
- Exclusive lounges reserved for Air France-KLM members: 530 Air France and SkyTeam lounges in 300 international airports
- Skytrax rating: 4/5 stars (14th in 2016)
- Flightclaim will help you get reimbursed quickly and efficiently for all your Air France cancelled or delayed flight claims.
- Best first class airline lounge dining experience (2016)
- Best first class comfort amenities (2016)
From the Freddie Awards (associated with the Flying Blue loyalty program):
- Best program of the year (in 2016, 4th consecutive year)
- Best promotion (in 2016)
- Best customer service (in 2016)
- Best redemption ability (in 2016)
From DJSI (Dow Jones Sustainability Index, an international index evaluating companies on their performance in terms of sustainable development):
- Best airline (2015, for the 11th consecutive time) and leader in the Transportation category
Even the best of the best can still get better. While the chances you may experience Air France cancelled flights or have to pursue a claim for Air France flight cancellation compensation are small, it is better to be prepared. Continue reading in case you need help with an Air France cancelled flights compensation claim.
- Air France Industries-KLM Engineering (maintenance activities)
- CRMA (Société de Construction et de Réparation de Matériel Aéronautique)
- Quali-Audit (Air France Consulting)
- Transavia France
With so many affiliates, determining which rules and policies to read and follow if you have faced any Air France flight cancellations or delays can be daunting. Let us guide you through the process of filing your Air France cancellation compensation claim.
Overall, Air France’s reputation is above average, even when you consider Air France cancelled flights. Ratings received from users of the airline on various social networks:
- TripAdvisor 3.5/5 (out of 8,279 reviews in April 2017)
- Flight-Report 7.1/10 (out of 2,792 reviews in April 2017)
- What The Flight 3.77/5 (out of 720 reviews in April 2017)
If you need to file for Air France flight cancellation compensation we will do our homework so you don’t have to.
Air France does not receive the highest rating for the safety of its aircraft, but it remains near the top of the rankings. The company’s first-class services are rated higher than the services for economy and business-class passengers. Regardless of their top ranking for first class, you may still find yourself stranded due to Air France cancelled flights and have to file a claim for Air France flight cancellation compensation. Their safety and product scores are:
- AirlineRatings safety score: 6/7
- AirlineRatings product score: 5.5/7
The quality of service from the staff is often questioned by Air France passengers in their comments, and many delays were observed (better ratings for KLM). With this inconsistency in service quality and promptness, the probability of a delay and the need for you to file an Air France flight delay compensation claim is increased. Get us on your team so we can help you with your rightful compensation for any Air France cancelled flights.
- Relatively low overall ranking: 3/10 rating on Skytrax (based on 83 passenger reviews) for Air France and 7/10 for KLM (653 reviews)
- Skytrax World Airline Awards 2016 ratings: Air France in 14th place and KLM in 24th
- According to the many verified reviews gathered, the onboard and ground service seems relatively uneven
96% OF SUCCESS
Depending on the circumstances, a claim for Air France flight delay compensation may be made. To make sure you’re receiving the compensation to which you’re entitled under the law while saving time, money, and energy, trust flightclaim.ca to assist you with all of your Air France cancelled flights claims.