STATUS OF MY REQUEST
For a follow-up on a request in progress, nothing is more simple:
Was your flight delayed or cancelled? Were you randomly selected for removal due to overbooking? You have rights, even if the airline already offered you compensation, even if you already accepted it, but it doesn’t match the compensation levels specified by law.
What are your rights?
According to Articles 2, 5, and 7 of Regulation (EC) No. 261/2004 of the European Parliament, any passenger who is the victim of a cancelled, delayed, or overbooked flight can claim financial compensation from the airline, depending on the circumstances.
- Trip up to 1,500 km: €250
- Trip between 1,500 and 3,500 km: €400
- Trip over 3,500 km: €600
The compensation amount may reach up to €1,400 depending on the harm suffered.
In the United States, voluntary departure from an aircraft in case of turmoil is often negotiable upwards with the airline. With flightclaim.ca, you’ll receive valuable advice for claiming the maximum possible amount of compensation.
Important! What you should prepare:
- any proof of purchase from your flight (reservation, boarding pass, email, etc.)
- any document that may have been given to you by the airline
- any evidence of the harm potentially suffered (loss of luggage, non-pecuniary damage, etc.)
Your personal information is protected under the Personal Information Protection and Electronic Documents Act (PIPEDA – L.R.C. , ch. P-21).